Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I like blogs - as in 'I like reading blogs'. Though I have to sit on my hands regularly, as they itch to add a comment of my own to someone elses post.
However, my English is not good enough for the eloquent and nuanced verbal duals I'd like to participate in, so I refrain most of the time. This time I wanted to make a comment, but found that making your own blog was obligatory for posting comments. Which is why I started this blog now.
I still have to decide wether I want to write in my mothertongue, Dutch, or in English since I read more English pieces. I actually still have to decide wether I want to blog at all ;-).

1 Comments:

At 19 October 2007 at 21:18, Blogger Grayson said...

Well, your English is absolutely fantastic, so blog away in English if you wish :). I think you write very cleverly, and just the use of the phrase "eloquent and nuanced verbal duels" qualifies you to engage in them.

Thanks so much for your support on my blog. It's much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home